Both Doug and I had an excellent Christmas. I feel very blessed that we have my family so close and that we were able to share Christmas with them this year. We received many wonderful presents, but the one thing that I am most excited about is the possibility of having internet access to our house! You're probably thinking, "What? Two computer nerds like Doug and Jenny don't have internet!" Yes, it is true. Our only internet access is at our jobs and at my parents' house. We are the two most frugal computer nerds you've ever known! Living in a small town, there is not much competition for internet access resulting in ridiculous rates for the area. Not having internet access has saved us about $500 in the almost year that we've lived in our house. Looking at how much we didn't spend is making me want to try to hold off a little longer...
What Doug gave Jenny: 
Kitchen Aid Knife Set
Digital Photo Frame
Black & Decker Hand Vac
Custom-made Wedding Album
What Jenny gave Doug: Antec Computer Case
1.5TB Seagate Hard Drive
Tool Carrier
Soldering Iron
I am SHOCKED that you guys have not had internet. But I can see why. How do you know the Beckstrand family? I am assuming you guys probably majored in school together. Jen's husband Derek and Mike both work at the hospital. What a small world.
ReplyDeleteJen and I were in the same cohort at BYU and had all the same classes through our major. It definitely is a small world!
ReplyDelete