This year, Doug and I have late church so Daylight Savings Time wasn't too hard on us. We stayed in bed until around 10am and ate breakfast together in our PJ's. It was a beautiful day and I suddenly remembered that we planted 75 tulip bulbs in our front yard back in September. I ran outside in my pajamas and found little green starts of tulips popping out of the ground. I hollered at Doug to come and look too. We ooh-ed and ahh-ed at our baby tulips popping out of the ground. It's rather exciting to see something grow that you've planted!
While we were out there in our pajamas, we noticed a door to door salesman talking to our next door neighbors. Hoping to get out of the awkward situation of saying no to the poor guy, I ran inside and wrote this quick note on a piece of easily accessible paper to post on our doorway.
My intention was to stick the note on the door really quickly so he would be able to read it upon approaching our door. Unfortunately, this guy was standing a foot away from the door with his arm up ready to knock when I opened the door. I stuck it on there and closed the door really quickly.
I should've added a smiley face. That always makes notes seem nicer.


No comments:
Post a Comment