School is out! I am trying to keep busy this summer. I've taken on a couple students to tutor over the summer, I'm revising the VA Studies textbook I did last summer, I'm going to make my first draft of a science one, and I'm going to Utah for a little while to see my grandparents, my in-laws, and my sister.
![]() |
| What I look at all day. |
I started jogging in the mornings last Monday (my first day without kiddos). I've set a schedule where I take breaks on Thursdays and Sundays to give my body time to recooperate. My route is two miles and it usually takes me about nine minutes to get to the one mile point. I go when Doug leaves for work a little after 5 am so it's just me and the deer.
Oh yeah, and I'm still not pregnant. I'm on my second Clomid cycle and continuing to think positively. Maybe THIS will be the month. This August we will have been doing this trying to conceive stuff for the last three years... SO ready to move onto pregnancy/parenthood stuff. I keep on telling my body that it needs to get with the program, so maybe it will start listening soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment