Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dad's Progress on Childhood Home

So I'm blogging from my new phone which I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING. It is amazing and I can do everything on it.
Well the post title says that this will be about my childhood home, so I guess I'll share the pictures that I took today.

About two years ago, my family randomly bought a new house. Now most people when they buy a house, they sell their a old one. Well, not my family. My dad is fixing up the old house so that he and my mom can retire in it. There's nothing wrong with the new house. But the stairs are kinda steep, so he figures it would be better to have a one level house.

The thing that I can't get past is that my dad has been doing this whole project by himself. When I look at it, it just seems crazy. But seeing my dad do this all on his own, makes me feel like I can do anything that I put my mind to like my dad did.

Oh and one last cool thing about my phone. I didn't type a single word for this post. My phone is listening and it's typing for me.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love Siri!! So handy, right? Good for your Dad! That's a huge task, but looks like he's doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is impressive! Both your Dad's amazing work on the house (that is a very handy guy!) AND the no-type post with no crazy typos or auto-correct snafus... :)

    ReplyDelete