So for Halloween, I was once again the Princess Pea from the book, The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo who happens to be one of my favorite children's book authors! There were some pretty awesome and creative costumes in my class. Here is a collage I made in Picasa with some of my favorites + a class picture!

Doug and I also carved pumpkins and did all of that jazz, which reminds me that I probably should collect the water soaked, probably half rotten pumpkins from our front door. Doug carved the spider one on the left and I carved the amazingly terrified pumpkins on the right. No amazing creativity on our part, we just taped the patterns from the little 99 cent book we bought on clearance last year.
Love all the pictures! Nice job with the pumpkins. And I love your little bread pumpkins up top... so cute!! The potato soup looks yummy too.
ReplyDelete