About halfway there, Doug's car ran out of wiper fluid and we could barely see out of the windshield so we stopped by the new Wegmans to get wiper fluid and some other essentials.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Snowmageddon 1.0
The snow storm the area received on February 5th resulted in Doug and I being off work for 7 days + 2 weekends for a total of 11 days! We didn't return to work/school until February 16th... just in time for my birthday! I was pretty ready to come back anyway. We stayed snowed in our house until February 9th when we decided to venture out for burgers at Red Robin. The roads were awful... in hindsight we shouldn't have been driving, but we really just needed to get out of the house.
About halfway there, Doug's car ran out of wiper fluid and we could barely see out of the windshield so we stopped by the new Wegmans to get wiper fluid and some other essentials.

You can barely see because the windshield was all gunked up, but the roads were BAD! This is a pretty major road that we're on in this picture.

This is Doug walking by a huge pile of snow in the parking lot. He's 6'2 and it towered over him.

We finally made it... the burgers were excellent as usual!
About halfway there, Doug's car ran out of wiper fluid and we could barely see out of the windshield so we stopped by the new Wegmans to get wiper fluid and some other essentials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yummy! I lvoe red robin. I can't remember hwat it's called...The Royal or something? It has a fried egg and bacon on the burger. delish!
ReplyDeletei can't believe that snow! I am so sick of snow!!!! summer, please come!