I can't believe that we're leaving for Hawaii in less than 48 hours! I worked in my classroom until around 7pm Friday night so that I could be sure that everything would be prepped for my kiddos when they return. Doug and I decided against the Smithsonian Kite Festival today because its too cold outside. It's not freezing or anything, I was just hoping for the same 70 degree weather we had last weekend. Kind of a bummer, but maybe next year it will be a little warmer.
We're over at my parents house today for Johnny's birthday (which was actually yesterday). We're going with the family to see some animated movie about training a dragon or something. It sounds interesting, but I have no clue what to expect since I haven't seen a preview for it.
Oh yeah, and we picked up the car this last Thursday. I think it's pretty neat, but I don't get nearly as excited as Doug does. We were driving around with the top down on Thursday and people kept on talking to us about the car while we were in traffic. There was even a 350Z that was driving by us revving it's engine like it wanted to race or something. The bright yellow color attracts a lot of attention... hopefully not from police officers though. Doug is absolutely thrilled and has been detailing it basically non-stop.
I've been finishing up some additional school work that I need to prep before I leave for Hawaii and then I will be free to relax for a whole 9 days! Now back to work... and then to a movie
No comments:
Post a Comment