Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night that I finally blogged about my trip to Hawaii and it was full of typos!  Ha ha!  It was terrible!

Anyway, Doug and I are back home and trying to get back into the flow of things.  We really enjoyed our trip.  I'm uploading the pictures to Facebook as I type this.  I'll go ahead and post one of my favorite pictures of us together during the trip for today's post just so this post can have a picture.  I love this picture, not because it is particularly flattering, but that I just remember being so happy when we took it.


If I get the chance this week, I'll try to blog a little more about our trip.

3 comments:

  1. love the picture! it's adorable.

    I'm glad you had an amazing time with your sister and in Hawaii. but of course, we all knew you would, how could you not? ha.

    I'm sorry you had that nightmare...what a terrible dream...? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so happy. So glad you enjoyed yourselves! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could go on a trip to Hawaii, post lots of pictures so I feel like I was there ;)

    ReplyDelete