Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He's HERE!

My sister Heather, who lives in Virginia Beach, had a baby boy on December 26, 2008. His name is David and he weighed about 9.5 lbs and was 21 inches long. (I'm sure Heather would have more exact info.) I've been asking Heather tons of baby stuff. Did you know that it's hard to drive for a couple weeks after you give birth? I didn't know that!

We just went down this last weekend for the baby blessing and I tortured the poor child by taking a million pictures of him. It was fun experimenting with my camera. Seriously, I only got about 1 good shot out of every 20. I think Doug is starting to get nervous. He smirked and asked me, "So, does this mean you have all of the baby stuff out of your system?" Umm, no!

David is a cutie. Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! I can't tell if he looks more like James or Heather, or a perfect blend. He's cute, and quite the big guy! I am glad they finally have a boy. David is such a touching tribute to you older brother. I bet he was close during the blessing, probably standing in the circle, helping to bless his name-sake. Tell Heather congratulations and really, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete