I was reading a friend's blog earlier this month which showed a make-up deal. I don't know much about make-up, but I do know that I like things that are cheap. I went ahead and checked out their website, ELF, and browsed what they had on there. Just about everything is a dollar and lots of people have given specific comments about the products. I used the coupon code CAROLINA which gives you 50% off orders up to $15. (I'm not sure if it's still available.) I picked out exactly $15 worth of stuff which with the coupon code was only $7.50 and then it cost like $6.95 for shipping.
I got 2 coffee eyeliners, nail polish, a travel mirror, an eye lash curler, blush brush, blush, 3 cover sticks, 2 concealers, 2 things of foundation, and a dual pencil sharpener for $14. I was skeptical about quality, but I went ahead and risked it because make-up is way too expensive. If this was worth it I would save money in the long run. I received the package last night, tried out everything, and I really don't have any complaints. I haven't really figured out the eyelash curler... who invents such things! It seriously looks like some sort of torture device.
Honestly, I really don't know ANYTHING about make up. I don't even know what the difference is between concealer, foundation, and cover sticks. They all basically look the same to me... I just know that I need it most days and I don't want to spend too much money on it. This stuff worked for me.
There are two things that I don't like so much about e.l.f. Basically everything was smaller than what I thought it would be (you can see the size in the pictures) and I think I've gotten like 2 emails a day from this company. I'm just waiting for the spam to hit my mailbox at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment