I found this picture on Google images while searching for pictures of arrays for a fourth grade computer lab activity that I am cooking up. It made me chuckle and reminded me of full out wars that we used to have at my house growing up. I found it on some site called treehugger.com. I guess that it was on this site because it helps conserve toilet paper or something like that.
People putting the toilet paper on the wrong way has always been a pet peeve of mine. I'm thinking about posting this picture above the toilet paper roll at my parents house just to prove a point. I know
I'm weird, but does anyone else feel this way??
Have you ever had an argument over the direction of the toilet paper?
I agree with you and I have changed the roll around many, many times because someone has put it on the wrong way. Even when I TRY to just ignore it and be relaxed about the direction the tp is going...I just can't do it! It must be flipped.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Justin is very particular about the TP, he says it affects usage, but I don't ever pay attention. He is constantly reminding me, but I guess I only have so much room in my head, I need to save it for the important things :) I gues you would disagree, and he would appreciate that.
ReplyDeleteI am the same way! It has to roll over the top! ;)
ReplyDelete