Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Header

So... I changed my blog design.  I'm sure you can tell.

Whenever I started my blog back in 2008, I designed a simple header that went with my selected web address and it was done.  I was tempted to change it MANY times as I watched others change theirs and make them beautiful.  I didn't want to mess with it, so I just told myself that I liked the dullness consistency of the look of my page.  

A couple days ago a link appeared on the toolbar that said Design.  I tried it and was hooked.  So here is my new blog design.  Even though the header says that the blog is amazing, it will still be the same old lame stuff that I write day to day or month to month depending on how blog motivated I am feeling. I created it in Picasa, a free google download that is simple to use.  These are all pictures that I took during our vacation to Hawaii.  And for those of you that are wondering... those are my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment