Saturday, February 5, 2011

Catch Up

New things since I last blogged that may be subjects of future blog posts...

-I take care of a mission blog not connected with this one for my little brother.
-I have a new phone with internet and such that has changed how I do things pretty significantly.
-There are 28 students in my class this year.  (In case you're wondering, that's A LOT!)
-I am team lead this year for the fourth grade team at my school.
-Doug has a new job that he loves and it is closer to home than the last one.
-Doug's grandma was diagnosed with cancer and is going through chemo right now.
-We carved some pretty cool pumpkins this last Halloween.
-Doug took up the hobby of shooting and I have now fired a real gun.
-We went to Utah over Christmas break.
-My sister Kierstan is pregnant.
-Doug and I started commuting to work together at least three days a week.
-I cook dinner almost every night now.
-We both gained 15 pounds.
-There are vegetables in my refrigerator and a treadmill in the basement now.
-I finally got in and organized Doug's closet!
-I've drawn up plans to finish the basement of our house.
-My sister Kate is finally coming back home from Hawaii.
-I have a new calling at church in the nursery, but for now I'm helping in Sunbeams.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment