
Right now, you sleep best in bed with mommy. Sometimes I move you a foot or so away only to wake up later with you somehow snuggled next to me. I love it! You always sleep with your hands balled up in fists next to your face. You have a teeny tiny snore!
Your favorite time of day is around 10am. You are the most awake at this time and you like to jerk your arms and legs around while you lay in your play gym. You particularly enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror at the top. Your worst time of day starts around 6 pm. You constantly want to nurse. (I'm talking 3+ hours straight!) Even Grandpa H who is renown for putting babies to sleep can't get you to stop crying during this time!
Your eyes constantly move in the direction of any light. I wonder if "light" will be your first word like it was your daddy's. You like to sit up and face forward in my arms when I carry you, so that you can see everything! You have prehensile toes like your daddy and you grab onto my finger with your toes just like you do with your hands. You haven't quite fallen in love with your binky. You usually make a pretty skeptical or angry face initially when it is put in your mouth. You started to warm up to it a little around 2 1/2 weeks when we introduced the bottle.
You hate cold wipes on your bottom, so diaper changes are usually a scream fest. You also hate the hiccups. I usually have about 10 hiccups warning before you "go nuclear" as your daddy says. You love having your legs and feet rubbed and it usually is a good way to get you to calm down. Bath time has been hit and miss. You seem to be thinking about whether or not you are going to like it.
I sure do love being your mommy!









This is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and happy. But really, I think those are the longest feet I have ever seen!
ReplyDelete