Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Christmas in May!

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week. I posted a picture of my door... which I still haven't had the heart to take down! I love it! Like, mentioned in some previous posts, in Ashburn where I teach, they don't do anything halfway... I have some VERY thankful and supportive parents out there! Boy did I need it because I was/am missing Doug quite a bit!

This is a card that was made by one of my students. I love cards in general, but handmade ones are extra meaningful!


I think my students must've picked up on the fact that I LOVE books from the giftcards I received!


This parent is amazing AND stylish. She bought be this amazingly beautiful Lucky bag that I'm thrilled about because now I can feel a little stylish while lugging home all of the papers that I need to grade.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for the cute bag. i'm in like w/ that. Way cute. And the kid that drew the first card has talent.
    And Yea for theme park fun. I don't have your phone number and i'm afraid to trust john to call Doug for it because he'll just talk to him and forget why he called, so here is my email and you can just send it to me and it'll be easier for everyone that way : cassieej@hotmail.com.
    good luck with grading, and i'll talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete