I started around the classroom squirted shaving cream on the desks in little smilee faces. I started having a little too much fun and I wanted to rile the kids up a bit, so I put the little extra on their noses after I covered their desks. One student had been "teasing me" the other day and by this point I was having a lot of fun, so I spayed a big pile on top of his head. (He had short hair...)
Well, I probably was having too much fun so in turn my class decided to have too much fun. WAY too much fun... My classroom advanced to a state of choas rather rapidly. I had decided I would let it go a little because is WAS the last day of school. Here are the results of my "letting things slide a little..."
My students told me that this is the most fun that they've ever had at school. By the way, it's pretty hard to get shaving cream out of hair.. and clothing.. and ears.. and well everywhere. To top it off, we ran out of paper towels and the custodian was too busy to bring us more, so I needed to send the more public friendly students (all 3 of them) to the restroom to bring back paper towels.
Oh yeah, and the principal decided at this very moment to visit our classroom. There was definitely an eyebrow raise.
that looks like it was SOOOO much fun! i would have called that my favorite day of school too. Way cool!
ReplyDelete