Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Congratulations Chris!


My little brother Chris graduated from high school this last Saturday. I was behind the camera the whole time, so I didn't even think to have someone take a picture of us together. He towers over me majorly... he's so tall! I think this is number 7 to graduate from Jefferson. I wonder if we have a school record or something like that.


He's going to work until he's 19 to save up for his mission and then he plans to go to BYU after his mission and major in aeronautical engineering or something like that.


He's always been a good kid and I'm very proud of him! I'm sure it was tough being a boy with all of the girls in our family. He's been put in dresses, judged countless barbie pageants, and still turned out surprisingly normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment