Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daisy died tonight. It really hurts. I wish Doug was here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, I am so sorry to read about Daisy!! I know all too well that it doesn't matter how long our four-legged familly members are with us, losing them is never easy; if it were, they wouldn't be a part of our life to begin with...Please find comfort in knowing that because of you, the last part of her life was truly the best part & she knew what it felt like to be loved and cared for. I hope you're also able to find comfort in knowing that you'll see her again some day...Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is still broken after talking to you...what a sad, tragic accident. Call me anytime...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny I am so sorry to hear about this! Am I allowed to ask what happened? It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. That is very sad. I remember my dog dying was really really hard. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Jen. That is really sad. Our dog is very much a part of our family, and to lose animals is so hard (do you remember when our dog Hanna died and how I cried for years?) It really sucks.

    ReplyDelete