Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sound Sleepers

At Doug's previous job, they had a day where they bought out Six Flags America for employees and their families. It was pretty nice because we could ride everything free with NO lines. This was our second time going and we brought Chris, Shelly, and Johnny. We all had a good time even though it was rainy day for most of the day.

I shot this movie back in September, but I thought I'd share it anyways. This was in the car on the way home from the day at Six Flags. Let's just say that in my family we have some sound sleepers.

Side Story: I remember when I was about 8 years old, they added an addition onto the chapel we attended and I fell asleep during the super long dedicatory prayer. I woke to up to find that the boys in the pew behind my family had torn up a program and placed the small pieces in my mouth as I slept. I woke up spitting out paper.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! That's hilarious. I never would have slept through that. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you huffs...all your sleep walkers, sleep talkers, sleep spellers and singers, and sleep weirdos. Fun times! that cracks me up. i'm glad to know it all still goes on

    ReplyDelete