We bought some kind of cat thing online and they gave us a bunch of catnip to go along with it. Darwin and Lucky didn't really show too much interest in it so I put it in our junk drawer. (in case we needed it?) Anyways, the bag of catnip was accidentally left on the counter. They had a bit of fun with it. Now it's where it should have been in the first place... the TRASH.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Catnip Mess
I don't have kids, so I take pictures of messes that my cats make. Last night I came down to this mess in the kitchen... unlike children who usually hide, cats have no guilt. He continued to lie on the floor even as I was sweeping and vacuuming it up!


We bought some kind of cat thing online and they gave us a bunch of catnip to go along with it. Darwin and Lucky didn't really show too much interest in it so I put it in our junk drawer. (in case we needed it?) Anyways, the bag of catnip was accidentally left on the counter. They had a bit of fun with it. Now it's where it should have been in the first place... the TRASH.
We bought some kind of cat thing online and they gave us a bunch of catnip to go along with it. Darwin and Lucky didn't really show too much interest in it so I put it in our junk drawer. (in case we needed it?) Anyways, the bag of catnip was accidentally left on the counter. They had a bit of fun with it. Now it's where it should have been in the first place... the TRASH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment