Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Medieval Times

Doug and I went to Medieval Times in the Arundel Mills Mall this last weekend. If you haven't heard of it, basically it is a dinner plus a show with horses and sword fighting and all of that stuff. We're not really into all of the sword fighting stuff, but I had heard good things about it. We had some discount coupons that made it $30 a person rather than $60 a person, which was nice. We had a blast!

They started out by having us raise our right hand and left hand in the air and explaining to us that these were our utensils. Doug doesn't touch his food so this made things interesting. We were in the section that cheered for the blue knight and Doug and I were pretty loud. The knight even threw a flower to me!

I definitely recommend this if you have a good coupon like we did!

Here are some pictures:

The arena

The rose that the blue knight threw to me.

Doug at the entrance.

This is what the outside of the mall looks like.

A quick snapshot of Doug and I before the show.

I'm off to Utah for the next week starting Friday, so I probably won't be blogging much. I hope you all have an excellent Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! lets hang out. I work monday-friday so i dont know if i can go to lunch on a weekday. Maybe though. what days are you guys gonna be out here?

    ReplyDelete