Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Russell Family Reunion

Fri, July 3: Fly into SLC, go to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Provo
Sat, July 4: Watch BYU Stadium fireworks from back porch
Sun, July 5: Attend Grandma and Grandpa's Ward
Mon, July 6: All Day at the amusement park, Lagoon
Tues, July 7: All Day boating, jet skiing at Deer Creek Reservoir
Wed, July 8: Provo River Rafting Trip
Thurs, July 9: All Day at 7 Peaks Waterpark
Fri, July 10: Go up to in-laws, swim, watch girls' horse show
Sat, July 11: Celebrate Doug's B-Day by eating at the Mandarin.
Sun, July 12: Fly Home

As you can see, I had a busy week during the family reunion. I had a BLAST! I'm now back home doing absolutely nothing and I've seriously never been so bored in my life. People say that one of the perks of teaching is the summer, but I'm bored out of my mind. I wish I could've gotten a job this summer! The highlight of my day has been, well posting this blog...

Doug hasn't had the time to install Photoshop on my computer, so I've been playing with Picasa, Google's free photo editing software. I took like a thousand pictures over the reunion, so it's hard to pick just a few...

Sammy, Bekah's son, riding on Uncle Rick's Boat.

Nicholas, Bekah's son, under the umbrella at Seven Peaks.

A crazy picture of dad after a day of chlorine filled fun at the waterpark.

Jon, Bekah's husband, towing Chris behind him on the wave runner.

Doug and I riding one of the wave runners at Deer Creek.

Chris getting into the boat.

Jon wiping out while wakeboarding.

My feet in grandpa's golf course lawn.

Shelly and Angel swinging below the back porch.

Grace, Becca and James', little girl playing in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment