It probably doesn't seem like it, but I am still incredibly uncomfortable with having all of this personal fertility stuff up on my blog. I know I put it up here for anyone to read, but whenever I have a post where I've talked about getting pregnant, I've always tried to following up quickly with another post. I don't like to focus on negativity.
My blog is a place where I reflect. It takes me a quite while to get my thoughts down and the process of doing it is actually very calming for me. I like to plan and think through things carefully. After I have blogged about something, I feel like I can let it go a bit. It may seem weird that I write about all of this stuff on my blog, but really I have a hard time even talking to my own mom in person about it.
When I see someone that I haven't seen for a while and they ask me how I am doing, I don't want to say something like, "I'm struggling with getting pregnant and it dominates my thoughts pretty regularly." but that's what I think sometimes.
My blog is an outlet for all of that right now. I don't want it to turn into, "My Journey Getting Pregnant with Endometriosis," but this is unfortunately what I am going through at this stage in my life. Hopefully one day my blog will turn into one of those mommy blogs where I obsess over baby monitor choices, discuss sleep training methods, and get excited about potty-training progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment