Monday, March 26, 2012

Where do you envision yourself in 10 years?



Yep that's me!  Ten-years-ago-me from an extra little section in my senior yearbook.  I was cleaning the bookshelf in my bedroom the other day when I decided to do a little reminiscing and flip through my yearbook.  I totally forgot about this picture and my answer.  Poor past me... she didn't realize how tough it would be to get pregnant.  

I remember telling my friend that was taking this picture that I would probably have more than *just* two kids in 10 years, but she decided to edit me a little.  I also remember people asking about me getting married because I didn't even mention it... I knew that would happen... I guess I just always dreamed about the being a mom part.

Here, I guess I can edit this a little for accuracy's sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment