Friday, March 20, 2009

Clap On! Clap Off! Part Deuce

Darwin was out of commission for quite some time after his surgery so I had given up on having him turn off the lights since he couldn't really jump. He's all healed up now, so I had started dangling the string and training him again. The other night Doug and I were playing with the lazer pointer toy with him before bed when I got a BRILLIANT idea... use the lazer pointer on the light switch!

Here are the results:


It was funny because I had been training Darwin all of this time and Lucky was the one that actually turned off the lights in the movie. It's nice because now we don't have to train anymore, and even better I don't need to get out of bed to turn off the light.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment