Sunday, August 16, 2009

Officially VA Teacher Certified!

Good news! I took some tests (VRA and VCLA) early this summer for my VA teaching certification and I passed both of them!


I've been teaching the last two years in Virginia on a "Provisional License" that was only good for 3 years. I was trying to not have to take these tests at all, but I figured that it was a good idea to stay certified because you never know what will happen in life.

I'm still going to continue to rant and rave about the fact that I had to pay over $100 to take these tests when I was already certified to teach in Utah for many more years! I really REALLY don't understand why it has to be different for each state.

But YAY! I'm glad I don't have that hanging over my head anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment