I was feeling daring and took word verification off of my blog a couple months ago because I thought it was a pain. For those of you that forget what word verification is it that little thing that has you type in the weird letters to verify if you're human and not a computer when you leave comments. I haven't gotten any "comment spam", but I don't have much traffic either.
You should do it too... well unless you
like verifying that you're human.
I actually ONLY like word verification on blogger. I think it's that funny feeling I get when I see the words, I can almost swear I've seen them before (even though their all made up...right?) Sometimes, I feel like I should write them down and save for characters in a fantasy novel (not that I'm ever going to write one, but still). For a while, I used to use them as my farewell. Like this:
ReplyDeleteZingally, ~Mary
(And I actually have had the spam problem, not too bad, but still annoying)
*they're (not their!)
ReplyDelete>shudder<