Dear 3 Blog Readers,
I have not blogged in a week because I've been busy, but not really. My life consists of waking up every morning at 5am, driving to work, working in my classroom until 7:30pm, driving home, feeding fish and cats, eating Ramen noodles and/or cereal for dinner, and then curling up with a good book to go to bed by 10pm. This has been my exact schedule for 2 weeks. The sad thing is, it doesn't bother me. Doug isn't home and I like to be productive. The only unfortunate thing is that I feel like a loser.
Sincerely,
Loser Teacher in need of a reason to come home at night
That all sounds pretty good to me....except the cereal for dinner, ha ha.
ReplyDeleteWhen do you get Doug back?
Jenny,
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of your pre-marriage/dating schedule. Ramen,cereal, reading, falling asleep, and getting up at the early hours to start again: it seriously reminds me of when you were in school! I am sorry because that sounds lonely. But hopefully things will not be lonely for long.
dear loser teacher-
ReplyDeleteFirst of all you are not a loser. You are busy, work hard, and I am impressed with your productiveness. Going to bed early is an AMAZING thing, so do it while you can. I try to go to bed, but the kids keep me up most the time. Haha. Here are some good reasons to come home at night:
you should make your favorite treat, or try cooking new things. that could be fun.
you should try yoga if you haven't already because I find that amazing and relaxing
you should call doug and leave him 50 million messages like an obsessed girlfriend. it'd be fun and funny. and I don't know how doug would like it, but hey
you could paint something. anything from a canvas to hang somewhere or the cupboards, redo a room, etc. I love doing things like that, and when james worked at Circuit City during the holidays and worked like 70 hours a week or something -- I had a very cute and clean house. :o)
come home earlier if you can so that you can go for a walk with your camera and take pictures. go drive to somewhere new and take pictures. I used to LOVE to go and do that, and I miss being able to. With kids it's not really an option and if James is home to watch the kids, well I'd rather be with James. So take advantage of this free time. you won't always have it.
This was long. those are my suggestions.
love,
a mother blogger who sometimes wishes she had all the free time in the world and was more productive with her day like you.
oh this may be a tad scandelous...but here goes nothing
ReplyDeleteif you do leave messages....you could leave dirty messages. haha. it could spice up the long distance relationship, and since you're married, all doors are opened sweety. don't hold back. HAHA. that's all I'm going to say.I'm so glad I'm posting this on your blog. you can delete it. I won't be offended.
Becca, you're funny! I am trying to find reasons to come home earlier. Doug will be back home in mid DECEMBER!!!! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteMy sister in law is also working on some sketches of the house to give me ideas for decorating and paint. I think I'll start on that if I get some inspiration from her drawings.
Right now, I am attempting to get ahead in my school work so I can come home as soon as the bell rings when Doug is living at home again. It seems like I keep on coming up with fun ideas while I'm at school and it just takes longer to prepare everything!
~Not a Loser Teacher, just busy... right?