Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't Count Your Blessings Before They Hatch?

I just came back from the Sprint Store tonight without a way to call anyone. My phone is too old to get back onto the Sprint Network.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you might want to try to read or briefly scan the super long post after this.

I guess I'll figure something out.

DAY 2: No Cell... I'm going through some serious withdrawal.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer! this is such a sad story! I hope it all gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! See this is one of the reasons why I love AT&T!

    I am sorry Jenny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your phone have a sim card in it? If it does, you should be able to go to walmart or target and buy a prepaid phone & just put your sim card in it and whala your phone will work! Atleast that's what we do with our T-Mobile phones. Hope this helps! :)

    BWT, my blog(s)are private but if you ever want to take a peek just email me at moodybeth@gmail.com and I'll send an invite your way!

    ReplyDelete