...doing nothing. I'm at the in laws' house and apparently pregnant women are mentally and physically disabled. I was going to help bring a suitcase (like scooting it on its wheels along the ground) out to the car and it was a little icy. Doug says to me, "I'll take care of this. You were a klutz before you were pregnant. Now you're a walking disaster waiting to happen." I think I may be developing a very slight waddle.
I've been reading Atlas Shrugged since this summer. It is REALLY long and I haven't had time to read since school started. At least it's keeping me busy. I have a belly shot with my book. Leah moves around a lot, so the book bounces around on my belly as I read.
I'm also doing some color scheme things for Leah's nursery. I think of purple whenever I think of the name Leah, but the baby industry has more pink available (which I like anyway) so I think I'm going to go with a pink, green, brown color scheme. I don't really want any bright colors in the nursery because I want it to be a calming place. I found this app called Color Concept by Glidden Professional. It's free and a pretty cool way to put colors next to each other. You basically start with a picture that you like and pull colors out of it. This is my current brainstorm, but I'm not sure if it will end up brighter than I want if I use these colors. I'm also wondering if I'll need more variety than I currently have. Any input?
What else... Last night before I was going to bed, I was thinking, "Today, I'm 25 weeks. That's a little more than halfway! Yay! :) Then my brain realized, Ahh! That means you only have 15 weeks left!" I haven't painted or ordered furniture for the nursery yet, so I guess I better get on that. I HAVE cleared out the room that will become the nursery, so I guess that's something.
All this down time has given me time to think about this big transition I'm about ready to go through. I only have 3 months or around 11 weeks left of teaching which is pretty unreal!
I guess things will be getting pretty busy here in a little while, so I should just enjoy this down time while I have it.


No comments:
Post a Comment